airG is a pioneer in the mobile software industry, having released its first mobile application in 2000. Since then the company's products and services have been used by over 100 million consumers globally, generating more than $1 billion in revenues. Our products inform, entertain and connect.
Though we have grown to be a multi-national corporation with a strong balance sheet – we remain true to our formative entrepreneurial roots. Our commercial success comes through financing our teams to take big risks – and challenging them to work in small autonomous groups to solve complex problems. Each product team is supported by seasoned sales, creative, legal, and business development teams maximizing the probability of commercial success. At airG, we are not afraid of building products that may fail – we're more afraid of missing opportunities by not trying.
We are in search of a talented and motivated Business Solutions Specialist to join our team.
For this role you will:
- Work closely with the Business Development Managers to identify product launching requirements and schedules
- Work with the Development teams to plan internal objectives and milestones to support product launches
- Liaise and build relationships with Telecom Carriers to coordinate product integrations and ongoing technical support
- Be an advocate for carrier customers and ensure technical and support issues are resolved and escalated in a timely manner
- Provide status reports on technical activities to internal groups and the business development team
- Promote new ideas, methods or processes to the workplace to improve team performance
- Perform internal and external reporting, projections, report analysis and marketing reviews
- Participate in product testing and bug hunting
- Manage and coordinate product launches and related support activities
- 2+ years’ experience in providing software product support with experience in integrations or project management
- Post-secondary education in software development and/or project management
- Proven track record of successfully managing software integration projects with telecommunication partners
- Ability to multi-task in a constantly changing environment and strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be comfortable having technical discussions with international clients
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle (waterfall & agile)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with product testing and conducting tutorials
We offer attractive and competitive compensation packages including comprehensive benefits and unique perks!
For more information, please visit http://corp.airg.com/careers/