airG is a pioneer in the mobile software industry having released its first mobile application in 2000. Since then the company's products and services have been used by over 100 million consumers globally, generating more than $1 billion in revenues.
Though we have grown to be a multi-national corporation with a strong balance sheet – we remain true to our formative entrepreneurial roots. Our commercial success comes through financing our teams to take big risks – and challenging them to work in small autonomous groups to solve complex problems. Each product team is supported by seasoned sales, creative, legal, and business development teams maximizing the probability of commercial success. At airG, we are not afraid of building products that may fail – we're more afraid of missing opportunities by not trying.
We are in search of a talented and motivated Software Developer to join our team.
For this role you will:
- Design and develop both web and mobile web pages
- Implement responsive web applications
- Create Rich Internet Applications for both web and mobile pages
- Contribute design considerations for new products or architectural changes to existing products
- Maintain and upgrade existing systems
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve bugs
- Work with Project Managers to effectively plan and manage development tasks and project milestones
- Work with team members to investigate and resolve software defects
- Research new technology to provide product innovation and/or problem resolution
- Contribute to the ongoing development, documentation and maintenance of programming and systems integration standards
- Adhere to company technical standards and processes
- Contribute and create an environment that promotes innovation, knowledge sharing and cross training
- At least 2 - 3 years of professional experience in a software development environment
- Post secondary education in computing science, computer engineering or an equivalent program
- Experience with integrating with REST APIs
- Understanding of web standards, responsive design, and cross-browser compatibility
- Active problem solver with a willingness to challenge the status quo and make recommendations for improvements
- Ability to work on multiple projects within strict deadlines
- Sound decision making and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and/or as a collaborative team member
- Thrives in a high-paced, constantly changing technical environment
- Bonus : Full-stack development experience
- Bonus : Experience with SQL and working database experience
We offer an attractive and competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package and unique perks!
For more information, please visit http://corp.airg.com/careers/